|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
||COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA
|What we do
|How does COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or pay your bills
- Apply for a loan or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Provide account information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA does not share information with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- COMMUNITY BANK OF LOUISIANA doesn't jointly market.