|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|Community Bank of LA
|What we do
|How does Community Bank of LA protect my personal information?
|To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Community Bank of LA collect my personal information?
|We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or pay your bills
- Apply for a loan or make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Provide account information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
|Federal law gives you the right to limit only
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market you
|Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Community Bank of LA has no affiliates.
|Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Community Bank of LA does not share information with non-affiliates so they can market to you.
|A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partner(s) include service providers, such as debit card advisory, marketing services, and investment companies.